Kagoshima International Association opened a Consultation Desk (no charge) for Foreign Residents in October 2019.
You can ask in Japanese, English, and Vietnamese.
You can also talk in Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Indonesian, Nepali, Khmer, Thai, Burmese, Portuguese, Spanish, Malay, Russian, French, German, Mongolian, Italian, or Sinhala. The association uses a translating system through the multilingual call center.
If you have any questions or trouble about the following subject, please contact them. (The contact details are below.)
Help with …
- Multilingual hospitals
- Find a jobResidency eligibility
- Information about children’s education…
And many other problems.
How to Contact
- Visit The International Exchange Plaza (1F Kagoshima Prefectural Citizens Center)
- Make a Phone Call → Phone Number: 070-7662-4541
- Send an E-mail → Mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays ~ Sundays 9:00 ~ 17:00
Desk is closed Monday (if Mondays is a public holiday, the consultation desk will be open, and the following day will be closed.)
Also closed December 29th ~ January 3rd
Feel free to contact them!
Category : text @en