This is a free tax-related consultation for foreign residents.
Organized by Kagoshima City International Foundation.
- Tax refund? How do I proceed?
- I want to send money to my family living overseas.
- If medical expenses exceed ￥100,000, will the tax be returned?
Would you like to solve the above questions with a tax accountant?
*Interpretation is also available.
*Advance application is required.
Date & Time: February 5 (Sun) 13:00 ~ 15:00
Venue: International Friendship Center Kagoshima (Map is below)
Target: Foreign residents living or commuting for work or school in Kagoshima City
Capacity: About 6 people
Fee: Free of charge
Application: Please apply by sending an email.
Please include the following information in the e-mail:
(1) your name (in katakana),
(3) telephone number,
(4) e-mail address
(5) details of the consultation
(6) if an interpreter is required, the language in which the interpreter speaks.
*Please write “Tax Consultation” in the subject line.
Application deadline: January 24 (Tuesday)
Contact: 099-226-5931 (Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation)
Map of the Venue
Category : text @en
Tag : 24 divisions of the solar year , 24sekki , corona virus , COVID-19 , COVID19 , Emergency , Japanese culture , season , tanabata , The coronavirus , 日本の文化