This is a free tax-related consultation for foreign residents.
Organized by Kagoshima City International Foundation.
- Tax refund? How do I proceed?
- I want to send money to my family living overseas.
- If medical expenses exceed ￥100,000, will the tax be returned?
Would you like to solve the above questions with a tax accountant?
*Interpretation is also available.
*Advance application is required.
Target: Foreign residents living or commuting for work or school in Kagoshima City
Capacity: About 6 people
Application: Please apply by sending an email.
Please include the following information in the e-mail:
(1) your name (in katakana),
(3) telephone number,
(4) e-mail address
(5) details of the consultation
(6) if an interpreter is required, the language in which the interpreter speaks.
*Please write "Tax Consultation" in the subject line.
Application deadline: January 24 (Tuesday)
Feb. 05, 2023
13:00 ~ 16:00
Free consultation for foreigners
19-18 Kajiya-cho, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture
|Place||International Friendship Center Kagoshima|
Free of Charge
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation|