This is one of the biggest fireworks displays in Kyushu!
About 15,000 fireworks will be launched.
You will be satisfied with the dynamic view of Sakurajima, Kinko-bay and beautiful fireworks!
≪Paied Advance Seats≫
Paied advance seats (Reserved chair seat in Kitafuto Area ￥ 2,500 / Unreserved seat with no chair in waterfront Park Area ￥1,000) are available.
You can buy the tickets at FamilyMarts or CN Playguide (Phone: 0570-08-9999 / http://www.cnplayguide.com/kagoshima_hanabi/) until the 6:00 pm on the 19nd of August.
* The Kitafuto and Waterfront Park are paid seating areas.
* The paid areas open at 4:30 pm.
* On the day of the event, from 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm (depending on the location) there will be traffic restrictions on certain roads that may become impassable or require detours. Please allow extra travel time due to expected traffic congestion.
* Details on the traffic restrictions can be found on the fireworks festival's official website.
* There are no parking facilities at the venue. Please use public transportation.
* On the day of the event, two cruise ships will be docking at the Marine Port Kagoshima. To ensure smooth embarkation and disembarkation for cruise ship passengers, general vehicles and pedestrians are not permitted to enter the area except for cruise ship personnel from the morning to 5:30 pm.
Aug. 19, 2023
The ceremony 19:20 ~ 19:30
Honko-shinmachi, Kagoshima city, Kagoshima Prefecture
|Place||Honko area, Kagoshima port (around Dolphin Port)|
Sun Sun Call Kagoshima|