If you are...
- Hesitated going to see a doctor in Japan
- Have difficulty filling in the forms given to them at a hospital reception desk
- Have difficulty explaining what is wrong with them, etc.
Here is the event for you!
It is part of a consultation project for foreign residents organized by the Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation.
The purpose of this event is
- To know the procedures for hospital visits
- To learn about the Japanese healthcare system
- To exchange opinions on medical concerns and problems.
Feel free to participate.
*English and Vietnamese interpreters are available.
*Staff explanations are in easy Japanese.
Fee： Free of charge
Capacity：20 foreign residents living, commuting, or attending school in Kagoshima city
Application Deadline：30th of June (Fri)
* Please apply by e-mail with the subject line 'Hospital Experience Tour'.
*Please write your name (in katakana), address, telephone number, health problems (if you have any), and the language you need an interpreter for (English / Vietnamese) and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jul. 09, 2023
1:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM
1-7-1 Yojiro, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima prefecture
|Place||Yonemori Hospital |
(Note:We will meet you at the hospital entrance)
Free of charge
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation|